Visit Tex-Trends and Discover India's Apparels and Textiles
India in recent years has been the focal point of continuous growth and development making it one of the fastest growing economies of the world.
- Plus 8% economy & growing
- 4th largest economy in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.
- Third largest producer of raw cotton
- Second largest producer of cotton yarn
- Second largest producer of cellulosic fibre / yarn
- Second largest producer of silk
- Fourth largest producer of synthetic fibre/ yarn
- Largest producer of Jute
- Cultural Comfort with USA, Europe, UK, etc.
- Growing domestic market
- Adequate labour supply at relatively competitive wages
- Strong Entrepreneurial Class