A unique fair that brings together the best in Indian Garments & Accessories, Fabrics, Home Furnishings & Made-Ups, Indian Handicrafts, Jute and Carpets – all under one roof.
A blend of the traditional and the modern, Tex-Trends India 2012, will be the biggest ever event on Indian textiles featuring over 1000 exhibitors displaying diverse range of products from the entire length and breadth of the country.
Tex-Trends India 2012 will truly be a showcase of the strengths of the entire Indian textile industry.
- Womenswear, Menswear , Kidswear, Casual Wear, City Wear, High Fashion & Occasional Wear, Lingerie, Specialty Garments, Sportswear, Knitwear, Fashion & Accessories
- Home Furnishings and Made-ups Bed Linen, Napkins, Cushion covers, Floor Mats, Curtains & Embellishments.
- Fabrics & Garments, Synthetic & Rayon Fabrics, Handmade Fibers & Blends thereof, Cotton Fabrics, Woolen Fabrics, Yarn & Made-ups
- Textile Based Handicrafts
- Fashion Jewellery and Accessories
- Handmade Silk, Art Silk & Silk Sarees
- Drill, Crapes, Satin, Twill, Sarees & Handkerchiefs
- Blankets, Shawls, Stoles & Made-ups
- Handloom clothing, Handloom Bed Covers/Spreads & Handloom Curtains
- Decorative Gift items, candles, Incense Sticks & Home Accessories, Cane & Bamboo Handicrafts
- Carpets, Durries & Rugs
- Jute Specialities, Packaging Materials, floor Coverings, Shopping & Carry bag